Wednesday, July 4, 2012

KOREAN SESAME-GARLIC BEEF AND CABBAGE STIR FRY


I was in the mood for some korean food today. And since my pantry is newly stocked with korean ingredients, I came up with this recipe. I am on a diet so I can't eat rice, but this dish is so tasty that you HAVE to eat it with rice.  Though I didn't. I'm good!



Saute 1 teaspoon crushed garlic in a small amount of olive oil until golden. 
Add 100 grams of beef strips, until almost cook then season with salt, pepper and a teaspoon of Ssam-Jang korean paste. 
Then add 100 grams of cabbage cut in strips, a little water and simmer until everything is cooked. 
Add a few drops of sesame oil and mix altogether. 
Transfer to a bowl, top with roasted sesame seeds, Go-chu-jang (korean chili paste) and spring onions. Serve with steaming hot japanese rice! 
Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment