Friday, July 19, 2013

Delicious Tacos, I promise!

I love pancake house tacos! But I really thinks its ridiculous to pay over 100 pesos for a taco that isn't filling at all! So when I'm craving, I like to make them at home. 

Here is a simple, yet super delicious way of making your own tacos. Affordable too!!

For the meat filling:
Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil, then add ground beef and bay leaves. Add tomato sauce and then Add some herbs like basil and oregano, salt and pepper and let it simmer.

Let it thoroughly cook and sauce should be thick. Adjust the seasoning.

For the special taco sauce:
Add all the ingredients together.
Chopped onions
Chopped tomatoes
Chopped parsley
Tomato sauce
Vinegar
Sugar
Olive oil
Salt
Pepper

Now, time to assemble your taco!

Toast the taco shell.
Layer with meat first, shredded lettuce, taco sauce and lots of cheese!!!! Then DEVOUR!!!!!

Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment